I just started this book yesterday and I'm loving it! It's about the author who moved to Japan just days after she and her husband were married. Her culture shock is hysterical! She has this bizarre love/hate relationship with her washing machine :D Japan sounds fantastic.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
This is the ice that was coating the trees the other day. I really, really, REALLY hate the winter but this was kind of pretty.
Have fun and be truthful! I want to see your answers!
1. What is your occupation right now? I work in the Wellness Center in two different senior living communities.
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pot roast that my husband made.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not at all
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes..of course..
8. How old are you today? Ick...32
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball or anything horsey
10. What is your favorite drink? Pepsi Max
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I used to years ago...I'm kinda over it now.
12. Favorite food? Sushi
13. Last Movie you saw? The Hangover (hysterical!!)
15. How do you vent anger? I usually get really bitchy
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Rainbow Brite and Starlite
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries..yet cherries are pretty good too..
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Oh yes
21. Who is least likely to respond? My brother
22. Living arrangements? brand-spankin' new three bedroom, two an a half bath house!!!
24.What is on the floor of your closet? shoes..bags..sheets..
27. What are you most afraid of? death
29. Favorite dog breed? Boston Terriers
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday
32. Diamonds or pearls? I like both equally!
34. Anything else you would like to say... I'm glad 2009 is OVER!
Last year's answers
You can have an anonymous chat with random strangers.
Or a random chat with anonymous strangers, maybe?
In other news, I'm going to be trying this again:
Starting January 1st.
Does anyone know how I can get pictures from my iPhone to upload to my LJ? Is there an app for that??