Okay, Its not really a Greek tragedy but I wanted a catchy title...ya know? Maybe writing about it will relieve some of it.
1. I am stressed because I am trying to plan a wedding. It sucks and I hate it and my fiance doesn't help at all. He never asks if I need help and if I give him a tiny little thing to do (like getting the address so I can send out invitations...or installing the printer on one of our computers so I can print shit out) he ignores it. I am NOT a bridezilla...I do not ask anything unreasonable of him. I am trying to make this as painless as possible. I can't even get his opinion on a first dance song. Or whenever I say "lets practice dancing", he begins humping my leg like a dog. EVERY SINGLE TIME. He thinks this is funny. No court of law would convict me for killing him, I'm sure of this. At least I won't feel so bad making him pay for stuff now. But it will be sad that none of his friends or family are at the wedding because he didn't give me any of their addresses, therefore they don't get any invitations. Mark my words, on Monday March 2nd, my save the date postcards are being sent out....with or without his. I am NOT doing any more extra work. If our wedding was half as important as World Of Warcraft, this would be the event of the year.
2. I am trying to get a mortgage loan and look for a house. This is stressful. I hate my apartment. We have to get a bunch of paperwork together to send to the mortgage company. I have all of my paperwork together. My fiance was off all day yesterday and did not get one shred of his paperwork together. Not one thing. Not even a copy of his drivers license...and he has a scanner/copier sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HIS COMPUTER!!!!!!!!! It would have taken what, all of ten minutes to go to the bank (which is within walking distance to our apartment) and get 30 days worth of bank statements? I can feel my blood pressure rising as I write this...
3. My job. Where do I start. I am a social worker in a nursing home. They have me in meetings from 9:30am until about 1:30pm every day. I don't EVER get a lunch or a break. EVER. After my meetings I have to frantically catch up on RAPs, MDS's, care plans, progress notes (I have a shit-ton of paperwork). I only work until 4:30 and I don't get paid for overtime. On top of all of this, they want me to run psychosocial groups. This is about 10 groups of 6 -8 people every week, PLUS about 21 people on 1 to 1 visits. They refuse to give me a full time assistant. Exactly WHEN am I supposed to do all of this??? Please tell me because I just can't figure it out.
4. My hair is falling out. Literally. In chunks.
5. I have a really bad tooth ache and I am too scared to go to the dentist. I don't want them to pull my tooth. I'm British, I have the gene for bad teeth.
6. Back to the wedding: Everything costs money. Really, why is everything so expensive? Food, drinks, plates, cups, silverware, coffee, cake, flowers, photographer, favors, dresses, rings, table cloths, music, hair, make-up...I really HATE every minute of this. My mom is taking care of some of this and my dad gave us a little money but the rest is on us. It sucks. If anyone is even thinking of having a wedding....don't. Go to city hall, Vegas or Mexico. This wedding shit blows.
There's more but I have to go start my meetings now...